PDC Staffing is seeking a highly motivated candidate with a positive attitude who must be Board Certified (ABCP) with at least 0-5 years of experience as a practicing Cardiovascular Perfusionist for our contract at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, IA. This is an excellent opportunity to help build/shape your own practice and perfusion team within a large educational hospital setting.
***Candidate must have graduated from an accredited American school and be American Board certified (CCP) or CCP eligible. ***
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent starting salary based on experience
- Team of 8 perfusionists
- Adult and pediatric practice
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Must be US citizen
- Ability to adapt to challenging clinical environment
- Experience with blood management is preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to Des Moines, IA or the immediate surrounding area
- Approximately 20% call at this institution is anticipated
- Must possess good communication and troubleshooting skills
Mercy Medical Center currently performs about 800 Adult CPB / 150 Pediatric CPB procedures per year, about 25 ECMO's and about 150 non-cardiac ATS procedures. Backup support is provided during ECMO procedures, so the perfusion team does not sit bedside ECMO.
PDC occupies a unique position in the industry, offering excellent benefits and ample opportunity for professional growth through a diverse business approach.
PDC is ONLY interested in long-term relationships for this position.
Please apply online!
Serious inquires only please.
Ben Greenfield, MPS, CCP, LP
17080 Safety St., Suite 109
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Tagged as: , perfusionist