****$3,000 Sign on Bonus****
Clean Harbors Linden, New Jersey is looking for a Route Delivery Driver to join their safety conscious team! This team member operates box and tanker trucks delivering Performance Plus oil product to customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, and fleet maintenance facilities. We are looking for candidates with strong customer service and sales skills. Route driving experience is a plus! Flexible Schedule from Monday through Saturday 35% travel and some overnights.
Class B CDL required. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements preferred, willingness to obtain upon hire required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing for your scheduled services
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will build customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail, you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of our highly recognizable Clean Harbors tanker trucks
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you successfully manage your service schedules and document your customer visits
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred, ability to obtain upon hire required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous route service preferred
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills required
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.