Setting the Standard of Excellence.
At Groendyke Transport, we've set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. We're the only carrier in history to win 8 Heil Trophies for the nation's best overall safety record and program. It's proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board-from our equipment to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer, and our commitment to superior customer service. When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite.
The Groendyke Way
The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 8 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never lose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don't have any bumps on the road or off. That's probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Annual salary of $80k-$100k+
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays & eligible immediately upon hire
- Employee Discounts through Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company Paid Vision
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Dependent Day Care Account
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Health Savings account