$7500 Sign on Bonus available!!
Clean Harbors Kent, OH is looking for a Class A OTR Dry Van Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Class A OTR Dry Van Drivers are responsible for picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and then delivering it to a designated disposal site. This position may require travel away from home up 7-10 days at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer locations utilizing 53' Dry Vans;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 7-10 days at a time;
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements Preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire;
- 1+ year of Hazmat Transportation experience;
- 1+ year of OTR/Regional Dry Van experience;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.