Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work manager of working within children's services?
The pay would be negotiable between £33 and £43.
We are assisting a London borough with their R and A Manager service
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with children with a range of disabilities.
- Team management in the Referral and Assessment Social Care Team,
- Report to the Social Service Lead for Childrens service within the borough
- Responsible for the line management of social workers providing operational oversight in relation to statutory duties, safeguarding, performance and quality assurance of practice in their teams.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be a QSW, registered with Social Work England
- Have previous experience managing children's services for a minimum of three years
- Have previous experience in Children services
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010