Dedicated - Truck Driver Jobs
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated - Limited Spots!
Earn up to $100,000 your first year!
Weekly Home Time!
$12,000 Sign on Bonus!
Earn an extra $1,000 Hiring Bonus on your first paycheck!
Receive great daily pay and consistent home time on this dedicated route.
Apply Online or Call Today!
Don't miss out on this great dedicated opportunity with Marten. You'll earn $335 per day which adds up to more than $1,600 weekly. You'll also receive home time every week. Apply today and receive an extra $1,000 on your first check. Call or apply today to get started right away!
- Earn up to $100,000 your first year
- Most routes home daily, with guarantee 4 nights per week sleeping in your own bed!
- $12,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,600 Average Weekly Pay
- $335 Daily Salary
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st Paycheck
- Extra Pay for Sunday work
- Home Weekly
- Inclement Weather Pay
- Layover Pay
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature - governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- Marten does not provide CDL training
Ready to Expect The Best?
Complete the short form below and click "continue application" to connect with Marten's application page.
Please be sure to follow directions to completion.
Call to speak to a recruiter @
The SmartWay mark signifies top performance in freight efficiency and identifies SmartWay Partners as corporate leaders helping to advance the industry towards cleaner, more sustainable supply chain management." - EPA.gov
Ready to Expect the Best?
Call or Apply Now