Apply for this job now
- Roosevelt, Utah
- Job Type
- 4 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager/Assistant Manager/Store Manager
OBJECTIVE: To achieve outstanding service to the customer at the checkout counter, quickly and accurately, and to implement all company policies.
BASIC SCOPE: You are this store's personal representative to our customers. It is you that helps build customer goodwill by carrying out duties in a cheerful, efficient, and courteous manner. You may be the determining factor whether or not the customer will come back to our store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Job Duties:
1. Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
2. Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
3. Know all product locations throughout the store in order to be able to assist customers.
4. Operate the cash register and perform all related checkout procedures in a fast, efficient, friendly and accurate manner, as required by company policies and procedures, and as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
5. When necessary, pack customer purchases in a fast and efficient manner in compliance with recommended company standards.
6. Know the Ad items, special prices, coupon deals, produce items or other features that apply to the store's sales program.
7. Be knowledgeable at and capable of implementing all related security and cash drawer accounting procedures as outlined by company policies and as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
8. Notify proper personnel of any pricing errors or items not found in file discovered through the process of the checkout function.
9. Effectively uses 'idle' time to remain customer-ready which includes housekeeping and provides merchandising for front-end products and displays.
10. Comply with all company safety and accident prevention policies; report all accidents to the department manager, or in their absence, the store manager.
11. Comply with all company policies, programs and directives as specified in associate handbook.
1. Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing checkout and other front-end areas as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
2. Use and maintain cash register and all other equipment properly and safely to avoid injury and to protect store's investment at all times.
3. Maintain all equipment in good working order, notifying the department head or store manager of equipment problems.
- Job Reference: 703994931-2
- Date Posted: 4 September 2022
- Recruiter: Davis Food and Drug
- Location: Roosevelt, Utah
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent