Location: Lake Forest, CA
Hours: Full-time, part-time
94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their job well!
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care Professional. We're hiring immediately!
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that's what you are. We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in our community. We'll rely on you to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- $500 signing bonus after working 60 hours in your first 30 days
- Wage range of $16.50 - $20.25 based on experience and skill set
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training to begin or grow a career in caregiving
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Due to a state mandate, all Care Pros are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 in order to provide care to Clients in California.
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged to apply).
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Use the Honor Care Pro App and must have a device that supports the most up to date version of iOS or Android.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you!