Surgery-Thoracic opening in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join well established Cardiovascular Surgery service. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience, but new fellows are welcome to apply. Vascular surgery encouraged.
The CT Surgery surgeon will be an integral part of the multidisciplinary team for Cardiovascular and Oncology service lines, including:
- 10 physician employed Cardiology group (non-invasive, interventional, EP)
- TAVR program
- Thoracic surgeries
- Upcoming peripheral vascular screening program
A position with Group includes:
- Family-oriented community resulting in great quality of life
- Collaborative medical staff and strong referral base
- Competitive base salary with incentive opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with 50% match
- Moving allowance
We boast 200+ private rooms, advanced technology, and an innovative patient-centered design philosophy. Its outlying centers and the adjacent 60,000 square foot Medical Plaza is committed to medical excellence and patient centered care. We are conveniently located 45 miles from Chicago, 35 miles from the resort communities of Michigan, and 15 miles from the breathtaking Indiana Dunes State Park.