Business Systems Analyst La Crosse WI Pammel Crk 17, La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States New
Total Views 84
AtTrane Technologies TM and through our businesses includingTrane andThermo King , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge whats possible for a sustainable world. Were a team that dares to look at the worlds challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go. Job Summary:
This Business Systems Analyst
works with the Business Operations Support team to assist Trane North America with process improvement and development. Responsibilities include software application set-up, testing, implementation, process support, troubleshooting application problems, developing user training and creating user instructions and support documentation for Trane field sales office and manufacturing applications. Core Job Responsibilities (others may be added):
- Provide customer service to field, manufacturing and internal customers on a daily basis.
- Work with team to continually develop business processes and system enhancements.
- Understand integrated business systems configuration options and tools.
- Identify application problems and provide resolutions in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support of end users for Trane North America.
- Update user training and documentation for specific business processes.
- Develop and manage process improvement plans in regard to specific business processes.
- Observe and document malfunctions of software and offer reasonable solutions for correction.
- Work with other groups within Trane to establish best practices and implement management strategy.
- Work closely with Trane Technologies Corporate IT, Trane Operations teams, Manufacturing Plants, Americas Accounting Center, Climate Solutions Application Owners, and third party technology vendors.
- Assist with application requirements and lead user acceptance testing for the application deployment process.
- Assist in developing tools for offices to monitor and measure processes including report definitions and data validation.
- Work on ad hoc project teams to further define processes/systems.
- Up to 10% travel to various Trane and/or vendor field sites required.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Associates Degree and at least 2 years of business or IT-related work experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong understanding of field sales office business, manufacturing and headquarters a plus.
- Knowledge of software configurations and systems integration details preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and 9 Step Problem Solving (A3) preferred.
- Experience working with SQL preferred.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
Annual Compensation Range is $44,500 to $103,000. Disclaimer
: This salary range is based on US national averages. Actual pay is a result of seniority/experience level, merit and geographic location where the actual work is performed.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging whats possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.