Our client an award winning,multi office,well known and respected independent Estate Agent are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Branch Manager for their Amersham office.Ideally they are looking for someone who has at least 5 years' experience running a successful estate agency sales team/office. They must also be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, be self-motivated and have a passion to succeed. The role will include business development and strategy, whilst maintaining strong sales performance.You will be career driven,hungry for success,with the ability to lead your sales team to their full potential.Your excellent people management and leadership skills will be matched by the ability to act as a role model to the rest of the team.You must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.Salary and benefits for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £50,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance
- Excellent training and development
- High performing office dealing with mid to high end properties
- Parking at the office
- Mon- Fri 8.30am to 6pm working every other Saturday 9am to 4pm
Skills and Requirements for the role of Branch manager include:
- Minimum 10 years recent estate agency experience.
- Ideally at least 5 years' experience of Managing a branch.
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions.
- Recent experience in a senior role managing a sales team.
- Ability to motivate and manage staff.
- IT literate with knowledge of standard sales agency software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Business winning/development mentality.
- Knowledge of property law.
- Trustworthy and genuine persona.
- Strong work ethic.
- Target and performance managing.
Responsibilities for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate vendor leads through marketing activities and proactive management of current and new vendor databases.
- Maximise sales opportunities on all properties.
- Manage and oversee the sales pipeline.
- Manage the sales negotiators to a high standard.
- Coach and improve existing and new sales negotiators.
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all sales team members.
- Recruit into the sales team as appropriate.
- Deal with staff training and regular performance appraisals.
- Liaise with line manager on performance, market conditions and any issues.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Have stringent processes in place to deal with all portal enquiries, including dealing with valuation requests immediately.
- Have stringent processes in place to ensure full compliance with all Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Have stringent processes in place to comply with GDPR regulations.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to put your stamp on this high performing office working for an award winning independent Estate Agent.....apply today !