As part of the Bid team this role will report to the Senior Bid Coordinator/ Bid Manager and take responsibility for the smooth delivery of the global bid process. This means not only will you support UK bids but have the opportunity to be involved with global bidding which include Singapore and New York as well as closer to home in Scotland and Amsterdam. The team deliver highly competitive, concise and compelling responses to both public and private sector bids and RFP's. Working with the senior team and sector leads to assess and evaluate opportunities and assist in the delivery of the business development strategy.
Day to day but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate production of professional bids, submissions and RFP's
- Working with senior team to respond to specific requirements
- Circulate schedules keeping the team up to date with progress and submission criteria
- Seek out and distribute leads to sector heads
- Organise and chair kick off meetings
- Working alongside the Bid team to support and ensure the smooth delivery of the bid strategy
- Gaining feedback on bids and run post completion reviews to ensure continuous improvement
- Supporting in updating bid library and staff resumes
As an individual you are a confident communicator both written and verbally with the ability to liase at all levels. You are competent with IT systems in particular and essential to this role InDesign, Adobe, PowerPoint and Photoshop. You have the ability to work as a part of a close-knit team with experience working to tight deadlines and in a similar role, ideally within the construction industry.
If you are focused, client driven and determined to deliver results looking to work for a global architecture practice with a background in bidding, apply now for an immediate response!