BI Developer - SQL, SSIS
I am working with an organisation who is a global leader in their field who are looking for a BI Developer to join their team based in their Newcastle office. The successful candidate would join the global IT team and would play a vital role in the delivery of IT services to around 2000 users across 20 offices worldwide. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with key data projects that will aim to improve data quality, mobilise data and improve business efficiency through reporting.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
- Develop and maintain the ETL and DWH data processes in SQL Server
- Deliver and support reports being developed on Qlik Sense and Salesforce
- Manage report development requests via the IT Service Desk and JIRA, ensuring requests are dealt with according to SLA & ensuring customer expectation is met or exceeded
- Identify & implement any improvement to data systems using project management skills
- Set up reporting & notification systems that can regularly measure & monitor KPIs across the business to meet specific business targets
- Working with the business to support business processes through reporting systems
This is a salaried role paying up to £42,000 per annum depending on experience as well as an attractive company benefits package. This includes a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme and many other benefits. The organisation has created a fun and vibrant working environment and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team and take their career to the next level. This role is based in the organisation's office in Newcastle city centre for 2 days of the working week, with the rest of the time spent working remotely.
To be successful in the role you will have
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server technologies such as SSRS, SSIS or SSAS
- Experience building commercial reports and dashboards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with BI tools
- Good organisation skills
- Strong work ethic
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at or call me on .
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.