Creates a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests by providing fast, friendly and courteous service to customers while taking orders and serving beverages; picks up empty glasses and returns them to the proper assigned area; and assists in the preparation of drink orders as required. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Skilled in basic math in order to count money and present change correctly.
- Knowledge of guest charge procedures.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations.
- Knowledgeable of or able to learn tray service, cocktail ingredients.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ensures player satisfaction at all times.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to Service Recovery guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; may appear in publicity photos.
- Actively promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with Total Rewards to promote new card sign ups and relay benefits.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests.
- Supplements tray with extra product to provide immediate or interim guest satisfaction.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervene as needed according to Responsible Alcohol Management training and property guidelines.
- Promotes guests' sense of luck on gaming floor by sincerely wishing customers luck and minimizing wait time.
- Takes drink orders, communicates with bartender utilizing the proper calling order, assists in the preparation of drinks and presents drinks to guests.
- Handles money according to departmental procedure.
- Maintains a general knowledge of alcohol by brand and cocktails by ingredients.
- Ability to work well with others, including but not limited to, beverage servers, bartenders, bar backs, beverage supervisors, and beverage managers.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation.
- Clears empty glasses from work station/area.
DEAMANDS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
- Services guests according to the company standard sequence of service.
- Able to respond to visual and auditory cues.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds constantly while gripping necessary items (glasses, pens, pads, garnishments, money, etc.).
- Able to walk at least 2 miles during shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, and twist when serving cocktails, standing and walking for periods up to 8 hour shifts wearing one inch (minimum height) heels.
- Able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, high noise levels and bright lights.
CAESARS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION WHENEVER NECESSARY.
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. ". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Creates a warm and friendly atmosphere for our guests by providing fast, friendly and courteous service to customers while taking orders and serving beverages; picks up empty glasses and returns them to the proper assigned area; and assists in the preparation of drink orders as required.