Dont just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, we think youll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Assists in the preparation (i.e. set-up and break down) of banquet and special event functions.
- Accomplishes all assigned services and tasks as directed.
- Ensures that uniform is clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensures that the work area is clean and safe at all times.
- Must be able to stand for a full shift.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior food handling and or wait experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must successfully complete ServSafe Alcohol training certification course.
- Must be able to life at least 50 lbs repeatedly. Must be able to stand for a full shift. Knowledge of basic Food and Beverage wait team member responsibilities and terminologies. Must have good communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the team member is regularly required to stand. The team member is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, theres a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means youll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting from $18.00 per hour, based on experience. Full Time positions are eligible for benefits on the first day of employment.
Job/Display ID: 24
External Company URL:
Street: 711 Hollywood Blvd