Work from Home; US All Regions Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines. Pay Range:
$111,500 - $241,500 Bonus Potential:
20% Requisition #:
70199 The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on an AVP, Strategic Planning Management for Group Protection to join our Sales & Distribution Team supporting Workplace Solutions in a remote environment. Background Details
As an AVP, Strategic Planning Management, you will provide strategic leadership, direction, and structure to develop, implement, execute, and monitor Group Protection Sales & Relationship Management business initiatives. You will manage a team of 8-10 individuals. In addition, you will be responsible for projects that support the medium- and long-term growth and profitability for your area. You will ensure that business unit strategies and plans are executed consistently with Lincoln Financial Groups growth, financial and business objectives and provide leadership to key stakeholders. What you'll be doing
What we're looking for Must-have experience (Required):
- You will lead a dynamic team in an environment that is constantly changing. You will direct and evaluate individual/team performance and take appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards.
- You will direct, establish, and implement priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure the departmental results are met while evaluating performance and taking appropriate action to meet or exceed performance standards. You will provide strategic leadership and direction to continually improve the capabilities and results for your area while contributing to strategic creation.
- You will be responsible for identification and oversight of key Bentech or other 3rd party partnerships that drive business growth and profitability.
- You will identify and analyze marketplace patterns that might be missed by others; considering organizational positioning and leading teams to capitalize on hidden opportunities in novel ways.
- You will coordinate input from leaders across the sales & distribution organization for workplace solutions to manage project portfolios and facilitate the integration and alignment of various projects with the overall business unit plan and strategy.
- You will collaborate with peers and leadership across the organization as well as external organizations to secure project resources and drive plan creation. In addition, you will develop appropriate project measurements; monitoring program/initiative progress and adhere to strategic intent.
- You will identify, define, evaluate and resolve problems by seeking win/win solutions when business unit and enterprise priorities conflict and understands reasoning behind corporate initiatives.
Travel Requirements Whats it like to work here?
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in lieu of Bachelor's.
- 10+ years in relationship management that directly related to the specific responsibilities of this position, including 3 years of management, strategy, and influencing senior management/critical stakeholders.
- Experience working with group clients, brokers/consultants, preferably with sales, account management. Or product development experience.
- Executive presence and communication skills; ability to clearly articulate key points to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes
magazine as well as one of Newsweeks
Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive () environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook () , Twitter () , LinkedIn (+financial%2Cidx%3A3-1-3&trk=tyah) , and Instagram () . Sign up for email alerts at Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious. Additional Information
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information..... click apply for full job details