Looking to plan ahead for tax season? Paro has the opportunity for you during the busy season & beyond! Paro is expanding the expert network and we need 1099 Freelance Auditors focused on audit preparation and audit review with work beginning as soon as possible for at least 20 hours per week.About Paro
Paro helps growing companies gain confidence in their finances. We match businesses with the highest vetted bookkeepers, accountants, financial analysts, and CFOs who provide remote, on-demand, hourly support when clients need it.
Ultimately, our mission is to empower business professionals to pursue meaningful work on their own terms. We provide freelancers with a platform to grow and manage their book of business, along with tools to predict their future earnings.About Being An Audit Expert with Paro
- Paro provides freelancers (1099 contractors) with access to client work through the managed marketplace and allows you to grow your own book of business on the Paro platform while we handle the business development. Our team ensures that the client expectations and budgets of projects are clearly defined before they get to the freelancer to deliver.
- Audit Associate will lead the audit, overcome client obstacles, review workpapers, compile and present audit findings directly to the client or share with the firm for them to communicate to the client.
- This freelancer will partner with a CPA firm during the accounting busy season to provide support to multiple clients. CPA firms range from local boutique accounting firms to mid-tier public accounting firms.
- 2+ years in public accounting experience in audit (CPA is a plus)
- College degree in Accounting or Tax (a plus)
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently, without guidance and meet deadlines
- Integrity, ethical standards and understanding of confidentiality
- Advanced excel skills
- Professional communication skills- written, verbal and presentation skills