A Multi-award-winning, global Partnerships agency is looking for an Associate Director to lead their Gaming PR team. Role involves working with a wide range of leading studios and publishers in the sector and offers plenty of scope for further growth to senior management level.
Widely regarded as one of the leading agencies in their sector globally, this impressive outfit have been providing PR and Partnerships campaigns to the entertainment sector for over two decades. The agency has built up an incredible client base in Film, TV, Videogame and music and regularly work on the highest profile global launches and campaigns in the sector. Their large team are a diverse and social group who all share a passion for entertainment and creativity. The agency is regularly praised for its workplace culture and staff benefit from plenty of flexibility, a focus on wellbeing and incredible scope for growth and variety of work. Keen to capitalise on continued growth in their gaming team, the agency is now looking for a Senior professional to join at Associate Director level and lead the PR gaming team moving forward.
An incredibly important and exciting role, the successful candidate will see themselves reporting directly into the senior team and taking charge of global launch campaigns for some of gaming's biggest IP's and franchises. It's an ideal role for a passionate games PR who's looking for a chance to lead global campaigns and shape an already impressive team further. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with major studios and publishers to oversee complete PR strategy for high profile launches in various genres.
- Assist senior team in pitching for new business opportunities and also helping shape the direction of the agency moving forward.
- Managing and mentoring a team of junior, mid and senior manager level professionals - keeping them motivated and helping achieve the best they can!
- Keeping fully up-to-date with trends, issues and general news sector wide.
This really is an exciting opportunity for any senior PR with a passion for gaming. It offers the chance to work with the highest profile clients and truly own and lead team and strategy. The agency has strong track record for developing staff at all levels and the there's plenty of global opportunities on offer here too. Benefits include:
- Charitable volunteering day of leave
- Flexible/hybrid working (two to three days of week in the office) negotiable for the right person
- Work place-pension (auto-enrolment) Employer and employee contribution - Legal and General
- Regular monthly company socials, parties, tickets for theatre and screenings. Opportunities to work on Red Carpet Premieres.
- Employee Assistance scheme offering free counselling and mental health support amongst many other things
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Bike storage and shower at work
- Wellbeing and mental health support