Join a global leader within the aerospace industry as an Assembly Operative in South Molton, EX36 3DW.We have multiple positions available with immediate starts!Hours of work as an Assembly Operative:
- Monday to Friday - Full time hours
- 8.00AM to 4.45PM Monday- Thursday
- 8.00AM to 12.00PM Friday
- Weekends off!
Your role as an Assembly Operative:
- Your role will be to assemble mechanical and electrical components and testing them in line with company procedures
- Reporting any Health and Safety issues
- Maintain accurate records
- Working within a friendly team environment
- Meet the production times as stated on the job cards
Perks of working as an Assembly operative:
- Weekly Pay - every Friday
- Full training provided, no experience necessary
- Great on site facilities
- Easily accessible on the bus from Barnstaple, South Molton and Tiverton
- Opportunity to progress to a permanent role
You don't need any experience for this role, we are just looking for someone with good dexterity! We will provide full training for the Assembly Operative role.Apply today to join our Assembly Operative team!CPBarnstapleThe Recruitment Co is an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.