If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Construct, assemble, or rebuild equipment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Operating Machine or Equipment - Operate basic equipment and machines and carry out routine tasks
- Operations Management - Carry out operational tasks by following established processes
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair - Help to maintain and repair equipment and appliances by carrying out preparations and providing assistance
- Health, Safety and Environment - Follow basic mandatory work instructions to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others
- Operational Compliance - Follow a straightforward mandatory procedure to ensure that work is carried out to the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct
- Internal Communications - Exchange information with people by having courteous interactions with them
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Verbal Communication - Uses clear and effective elementary verbal communication skills to express ideas and request actions
- Planning and Organizing - Works with guidance plan, organization, and prioritize activities to efficiently meet business objectives
- Policy and Procedures - Works with guidance to understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives
- Health and Safety - Applies elementary concepts to manage and apply safe systems of work
- Equipment Utilization - Works to optimize the utilization of production plant, equipment, and materials
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) - Works at a basic level to perform computer-aided design (CAD)
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Req ID : R-256
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to employment@. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.