Location: Encinitas/ Chula Vista, Ca
Monarch is a collection of top local and regional landscape companies. Our mission is to be the best place to work for landscape professionals. We believe that by retaining and attracting the best talent in the industry, we can provide the best service to our customers.
Who you are
- Someone who's passionate about the industry and has at least six months of professional tree work experience.
- You know basic tree care principals, pruning techniques, tree ID and disease ID.
- You can perform physically demanding work. You'll be lifting, pushing, and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently; bending, reaching, stooping, crouching, walking; and working outside in all weather conditions.
- You're as committed to safety as we are. Some of the things we train on monthly, and expect all of our employees to know are: aerial rescue, use of proper PPE, hazard recognition, Dig Alert procedures and tree removal techniques; basic knots and rope operation for rigging; emergency tree rescue procedures.
- You've got an excellent work ethic and can show up on time for work each day.
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Arbor ground work tasks: collecting debris from tree trimming and removal operations, clearing sites of woody materials, loading debris into trucks.
- Assist tree climbers by hoisting tools and equipment to them.
- Safely operate chipping and shredding equipment.
- Serve as backup tree climber when trained to do so.
Monarch Landscaping WA, LLC is an E-Verify participating employer.
Monarch Landscaping WA, is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.