We are looking to recruit an Analytics and Data Manager to join one of the UK's leading and fastest growing B2B suppliers. Our client is an employee-owned business with ferociously ambitious growth plans.
You will be joining an established, profitable, growing technology-backed business and will be part of an industry leading team. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to build a career in Analytics and Data Management.
As Analytics and Data Manager working out of the ecommerce division in Coventry, you will report directly to senior management and will be exposed to the forefront of the business. You will manage a small team of data analysts who provide data analysis, reporting and business intelligence insights across all key areas of the business. Our client offers a culture of shared experience and work in a collaborative, like-minded team environment.
The main responsibilities include: -
- Day -to-day management of a small team of data analysts, providing analysis, reporting and business intelligence across operational, sales, commercial and marketing areas of the ecommerce division.
- Using business intelligence analysis to support and drive strategic initiatives.
- Maintenance of existing SQL tasks and reports.
- Development of new data analysis reports using SQL
- Using extensive CRM data to support improved sales performance
- Detailed profiling of our customer populations and their behaviour
- Utilising a wider database of company records to identify future opportunities
- Working with our website development team to evolve and improve our in-house CRM system.
- Working with our marketing and product development teams, using data to identify opportunities for growth
- Utilising our telephone reporting system to analyse and optimise the efficiency of our call centre operation
The ideal candidate should have experience in: -
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Leadership and management
- Working with large and complex business data sets
- Highly competent in SQL and Excel
- Producing and interpreting detailed analysis reports for stakeholders.
- Using data to identify and continuous business improvement opportunities
- Experience of ETL and data warehousing would be useful
One of the highlights of this role is that responsibility is not confined to a small area of expertise. As the company grows, so does the need for increased data analytics. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across many areas of the Ecommerce business. As well as day-to-day responsibilities you will work, from time-to-time, as part of a team on strategic data led project initiatives. Your future is shaped by your performance, determination, and ability to adapt along with the business.