Hebron, KY Hourly pay rate:
Up to $21.50, plus Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/15/2022 Bonus terms:
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Joining Amazon as an Air Hub Team Member is a great way to begin a career, and you don't need experience to start. Amazon will provide training.
The Air Hub Team plays a key role in making sure customers get their orders on time. As an Air Hub Team Member, you will be part of the dedicated team that loads cargo from the warehouse onto aircraft. You may work in a warehouse setting or in an open-air setting near aircraft.
Amazon Air sites operate 24/7 and offer a variety of shift and schedule options to meet your needs, including full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (32 hours), and part-time (less than 30 hours). Shift and schedule availability vary by site location. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes. Reasons you'll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a schedule you can count on.
Check out what some of our Air Hub Team Members have to say about their jobs: