Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon to Fri
You will be responsible processing and reconciling daily 'banking' for insurance premiums. You willbe responsible for Aged & Small Debts, Reconciliation, Bordereau and Cashbooks. You will act as areferral point to other teams within the Business.
• Ensure timely and efficient reconciliation of financial transactions, processing of payments and clearance of recovery transactions (individual payments / Bordereaux, etc).• Ensure reliable data-quality in our incoming and outgoing financial records, as well as manage communications with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.• Manage, validate, and accurately process financial transactions• Reconcile financial data to/from vendor partners (via Imported data / Bordereaux)• Request, process and import data submissions on policy systems and identify any reporting issues to escalate to appropriate parties in a timely fashion• Manage month end checks including Aged and Small Debts, journals, policies without a ledger date and follow up with the appropriate team to ensure resolution of any outstanding finance issues• Ensure you adhere to all company policies and requirements• Ensure you adhere to regulatory requirements
Qualifications• Educated to A-level or equivalent• Insurance industry experience is desirable
Experience• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in accounts environment• Track record of personal development and growth in previous roles• Experience working with file import mechanisms and data quality• Experience in working with Microsoft Excel (e.g. vlookup/ creating formula)
Skills• Excellent numeracy and communication skills• Articulate and analytical• High level of attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation is maintained• A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach• Able to prioritise your workload• Understanding of principles of insurance• Strong technical skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Subscription to earn points and money off coffees etc.
- Day off on Birthday
- Medical Assistance Programme
- Professional Qualification Support
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday