3D Designer & Visualiser
Excellent Salary (More than competitive for this level)
Permanent, Ful Time, Hybrid
We are looking for two highly creative, innovative and intelligent 3D Designers & Visualisers to join this well-established multi discipline design studio department, for a fantastic international client based in the midlands area. The business specialises in the retail sector designing eye catching and inspirational designs for leading brands and recognisable names.
What Youll Be Doing:
- To constantly deliver design & visualisation projects on time, and within budget.
- Visualisation of 3D real-world 'shopper experiential' retail builds
- ?Designing to budget (visualisation)
- ?Constantly aim to work towards Senior Designer level by learning from more senior team members
- ?Roll-out of key concepts across multiple touch points
- ?High and medium realism / quality levels of visual crafting through 3D & Computer Generated Imagery (CGI)
- ?Estimating given projects against deadlines and managing expectations
What We Want to See:
- Ideally 3-4 years plus experience using the usual adobe software including Photoshop, Illustrator combined with a 3d package such as Studio Max (3D Smax) Or Cinema 4D in a studio/ agency environment.
- Confidence around assembling presentation decks and competent creating 3D rendered designs for real world content
- Experience with rendering visualisation and packaging or product design would also be beneficial.
- Able to design 2D communications for print and walk through animation would be a bonus.
- Ideally a recognised qualification in a relevant subject i.e. Product Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, etc.
- Freehand skills (able to sketch out ideas and plans